Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Post 54- Cohabitate and I-World

Enjoy! I got these ideas from my poetry class today (and environmental Lit...we got into some very meta discussions on what it is to 'be' and how poets attempt to toss a thread out to define the things in our world that are undefinable..crazy yea?)


Cohabitate

Populate that natural world
With a sensual ravishment of
Humanitarianism and leave the thinking
To the butterflies who flock to dead antlers
On a creek shore.

Just
Let
It
Be
And
Cohabitate.

I-world

We live in an
eye world full of visionaries who gave us dev
ices to power our too quickly distracted m
inds but what the
I-world is isn't qu
ite so simple...

I think in our own heads is an exc
iting realm of displacement, a n
icely gray area between reality and fixation that can get lost to the t
ides of t
ime if we don't watch where we're going. Dredge up that old pair of
i-glasses and sit down and read a book every once in a wh
ile, before they go extinct and the whole
idea of slowly and organically gathering information is lost to us ent
irely.

That's it for today! Expect more soon, as I work on I-world, my next manuscript. This one isn't limited by titles, but rather construction. It's an entire manuscript based around the idea of visual and tonal changes in poetry!

Take care everyone!

2 comments:

  1. "We live in an
    eye world full of visionaries who gave us dev
    ices to power our too quickly distracted m
    inds"

    That's actually an amazing few lines, keep it up Nuker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the structure. Its always your structure that gets me!

    ReplyDelete