Thursday, February 9, 2012

post 55-What am I doing...

I'm so lost atm, everyone.

I say I'm going to post and go on my way worrying about my Club, my recently failed relationship, etc etc and I'm incredibly sorry that you guys, who have given me support for my writing and shown me that there's still positive feedback for poetry and writing, have been left behind in the chaos.

I swear, by the end of the weekend, something big will be on here. The saddest part is this isn't a new thing; I always go through dry periods because of my life/events that happen.

I hope you are all doing well!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah life does get in the way but oh well, you will display something when you can at your bay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about blogging too much Nuker, in all honesty real life has to come first, sorry to hear about your failed relationship too. Can't wait to see your updates at the end of next weekend though!

    ReplyDelete